Team leader – Project Engineering
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical and power management company with over 80,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for a Problem solving, hands-on Team Leader for an international focused Project Engineering team within Electrical Engineering.
Reporting line – Head of Project Management
- Lead a team of Project Engineers with an international focus
- Direct and develop the team, operating procedures and standard work to ensure the improvement of customer service
- Develop feasibility studies according to customer project requirements or specifications
- Calculate prices for offers and support sales when creating bids / offers
- Plan and design the project, including the provision material, time schedule and cost estimates within the project
- Monitor the flow and delivery schedule of the entire project – escalates issues with recommended corrective actions
- Proactively liaison with the core business functions – Supply chain, Finance, Manufacturing, Product Management and Sales operations
- Perform acceptance testing, instruction and training of customers on site and in plant
- Lead the installation and commissioning at customers sites when required
- Other tasks which promote the sales of systems and services as required; exhibition support, customer demonstrations, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Engineering school in the field of Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years experience with an Electrical product focus
- 2+ years experience in Leadership or Project Management roles
- Safe handling of common PLC programming tools, (Siemens S7, Multiprog, etc.)
- MS Project knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to manage a project group (delegate and act as a role model)
- Load capacity and adaptability: time pressure, dealing with resistance
- Excellent communication skills: coordination tasks, friendliness, perseverance, assertiveness)
Fluent in German & English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 798 557 9850.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: North of Dusseldorf - North Rhine-Westphalia
- Salary: To be discussed upon application
- Industry: Electrical Engineering