Software Test Engineer
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sensor technology and measurement instruments, with more than 30 subsidiaries globally who focus on developing intelligent factory and process automation solutions.
My client is looking for a passionate and committed Software Test Engineer to grow the Research & Development team in order to continue to provide economical solutions for their customers.
Reporting line – Head of Research & Development
- To develop and implement all Software test processes and tools
- Responsible to build up the test team for this location
- To write test specifications of module and system test as required using Polarion
- Develop “hardware-in-the-loop” (HIL) test setups
- Implement, test and document the system testing tool chain
- Testing of Ethernet-based IIoT products
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a similar subject
- Good knowledge with C / C++ and Python is required
- Proven experience in a software testing environment, ideally within an industrial company
- Able to work close and build strong relationships with many different development teams
- Must have a high quality, standard of work consistently
Intermediate German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin
- Salary: 65,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation