Senior Software Architect
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leader within measurement technology and laser systems across Automotive and Industrial applications.
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Architect to be responsible for all of the Software Architecture within the Industrial Metrology business unit.
- Software architecture in the field of industrial metrology within a dynamic team
- Responsible for development and documentation for the architecture
- To support over the complete software lifecycle with a focus on architecture up to the maintenance and care of the software
- Development and optimization of software architectures for measurement systems with the following main focuses;
- Communication with the measuring systems as well as their data processing and evaluation as well as data important / export
- Algorithms and filter processing
- Successful completed studies in computer science or comparable subject
- 3 or more years’ experience within Software Architecture / Software Development
- Experience with Windows applications with C++, C#, .NET, WPF and XAML
- Ability to comprehensively think through and abstract complex topics
- Good knowledge of UML in software design and design patterns
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Jena
- Salary: 90,000€
- Industry: Industrial Metrology