Senior Hardware Engineer
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the technology leaders for measuring instruments, services and solutions for Industrial process engineering that are looking to rapidly grow the Hardware department in a friendly, collaborative environment.
Our client is searching for a motivated, committed Senior Hardware Engineer to join an innovative, fast paced Hardware team.
Reporting line – Head of Hardware
- Development of analog and digital circuits in process automation
- Application of the entire product development process – from concept development to the development phase up to series introduction
- Performance and documentation of tests under laboratory and extreme conditions, such as climate and EMV
- Product responsibility for existing products
- Close cooperation with the departments purchasing, electronics production, certification and project management
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar studies
- Several years of professional experience in the development of electronic circuits
- Strong knowledge in analog and digital circuit engineering
- In-depth knowledge in EMC and production-oriented design of circuit boards
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Stuttgart
- Salary: 90,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation