MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
My client is looking for a technical and problem solving Engineering Manager, to optimise team performance and maximise customer satisfaction within their Filtration segment.
- Support growth by managing product development project through PROLaunch-NPI and VA/VE activities
- Ensures excellent engineering through the use of best practice methods, processes and tools
- Manage a team of high skilled engineers including performance reviews, training plans and development needs. Continuously improve team performance and align to regional and divisional goals
- Review and improve technical documentation including but not limited to change orders and requests, drawings, specifications, calculations, bills of materials, test plans and technical reports
- Utilize a broad base of knowledge to rapidly and efficiently design, develop, test, maintain and continuously improve products and reliability. Lead the new generation ideas and document them appropriately
- Work closely with customers
- Promote team work with Operations manufacturing engineers, SCM staff to ensure proper handoff of designs to global manufacturing sites and partner vendors for successful customer order fulfilment
- Oversee the operation of the R&D testing facility and technicians to provide high quality, analytical and product validation testing services in a safe and cost-effective environment
- Maintain close relationships with the sales and marketing functions and end customers, as related to application reviews and new product requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in engineering or comparable subject
- 3+ years of work experience
- Proven experience managing a team, effectively supervise and motivate
- Ability to understand technical products, applications development and manufacturing, understanding of Filtration is preferred
- Strong problem solving and Project Management skills
- Ability to manage engineering peers at remote locations
- Effective communication skills up and down the organisation
- Ability to work closely with functions outside of Engineering
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Mainz area
- Salary: 100,000€
- Industry: Industrial Filtration solutions