Embedded Software Developer
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the technology leaders for measuring instruments, services and solutions for Industrial process engineering that are looking to rapidly grow the Software department in a friendly, collaborative environment.
My client is looking for an Embedded Software Developer with a strong background in C++ and Python to be part of an innovative and fast growing team.
Reporting line – Head of Software / Team Leader
- Design, implementation and testing of C++ Software Modules in a growing team of specialists
- Varied development activities including in the areas of sensors, measured value processing, real-time operating systems, communications (fieldbuses, TCP / IP, wireless), GUI and connection to mobile apps
- To contribute to shaping future-oriented technologies such as IIoT and cloud connectivity
- Completed technical studies, such as; IT specialist, Software Development, or similar
- Several years of experience in programming embedded systems using C / C++
- Practical experience with continuous integration is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for the topics of software design, software development and embedded systems
- Ideally, know-how in the design and interpretation of Real-Time systems
- Ability to create documents in both German and English
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Stuttgart area
- Salary: 90,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation