Embedded Software Developer
Master Search are currently working with an innovative electronics and sensor company who focus across the Automotive and Industrial Automation industry, who are currently in search to grow their Embedded Software team due to an increase in projects.
Reporting Line – Head of Hardware
- Embedded Systems Software-Development of compact solutions and complex multiprocessor-systems with a number of actuators and sensors on RTOS basis.
- Development of technical application software for the following operating systems: Windows, Linux and Android.
- Constructing Software-architectures
- Development of graphic user interfaces
- Development of technical specifications and development documentation in English and German
- Good Experience in C / C++
- Experience with Real-time-operating-systems (RTOS)
- Experience with JSON, XML, Python
- Knowledge of the operating systems: Windows and Linux (ideally also Android, iOS und MacOS)
- Software modelling in UML preferably
- Confident in written and spoken English
- Interested in agile software development
- Willing and eager to learn and develop continuously
- Enjoys working within a collaborative team
Fluent in both German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Salary: 65,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation