MasterSearch are currently working with an internationally known company that specialises within motion technology and sensor technology across applications such as; Industrial Automation, Automotive and Medical technology.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and hardworking Development Engineer to be based in Lahnau to develop analog and digital circuits for use in current sensors.
Reporting line – Head of Research & Development
- Development of analog and digital circuits for the evaluation of magnetic field sensor signals for use in current sensors
- Conducting feasibility studies and designing solution concepts
- Support our customers in the realization of sophisticated solutions in the field of high current measurement
- Creation of circuit diagrams and circuit board layouts for measurement setups and demonstrators
- Selection of components and suppliers
- Execution of simulations and tolerance calculations
- Creation of test regulations and concepts for functional testing
- Execution and evaluation of qualification tests
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, technician or comparable qualification
- Ideally, Eagle / Altium designer experience
- Several years of professional experience in the development of electronic, electromechanical or micro-mechanical products desirable
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and microelectronics processes
- Experience with applications in the fields of power electronics, drive technology, current sensors, e-mobility, renewable energy.
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Lahnau
- Salary: 70,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation