Team Leader Internal Sales
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of air filtration solutions, who have warehousing and distribution facilities in over 20 countries globally.
Our client is looking for a hands-on, structured Team Leader for the Internal Sales team with proven leadership capabilities ideally with experience in a component industry.
Reporting line – Country Manager DACH
- Lead the Internal Sales team and allow them to perform and develop optimally
- Monitor and let the team perform optimally by developing, implementing and embedding improved processes and procedures
- Continue growth of the sales team in both employee numbers and revenue within the company strategies
- Responsible for a multi-application / industry product line
- Keeps processes up to date;
- Taking responsibility for the CRM system, ensuring that both internal and external sales teams regularly and accurately update the system with consistent data
- Introduce and implement industry-leading best practices, including performance measurement based on KPIs
- Satisfy customer questions regarding price and promotion
- Structured handling and resolution of any customer complaints
- Act as the most important link between sales and supply chain teams and you ensure that relevant information (promotional activity, product launches and new offers) about sales is communicated effectively
- Ensure that all relevant product and pricing databases are accurate and up to date
- Ensure a sound forecasting process is adopted and adhered to by the sales teams and clearly communicated to Operations including regular monitoring daily, weekly and monthly reporting and keeping track of orders in relation to sales forecast
- Develops and implements an efficient training program
- Bachelor degree education in business administration, engineering or similar is ideal
- Proven experience in managing sales teams
- Successful experience with international customers
- Able to gain a technical knowledge / understanding of the products
- Strong coach and mentor who knows how to identify, deploy and develop the team’s talents
- Ability to find new approaches and ideas in finding solutions for customers
- Excellent communicator in German and English
- Experience with SAP would be beneficial
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Mannheim area, Germany
- Salary: 75,000€ + 20% bonus
- Industry: Industrial, Construction