System Test Engineer
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the technology leaders for measuring instruments, services and solutions for Industrial process engineering that are looking to rapidly grow the Software department in a friendly, collaborative environment.
My client is looking for a System Test Engineer to be responsible for the product quality during the development phase for measurement devices and sensors.
Reporting line – Team Leader for System Test
- Responsible for the product quality during the development of measuring devices and sensors
- Analysis of product requirements, creation of test strategies and definition of test cases
- Automation of tests in Python and/or C#
- Conception of improvement measures for the test process and test automation
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of the test activities in the development projects
- Completed technical studies
- Experience in systematic test case creation
- Ideally qualified as an ISTQB Certified Tester
- Ability to familiarise yourself with the complex technical issues systems
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of agile development methods
- Logical thinking and structured approach
- Ability to create documents in both German and English
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Stuttgart
- Salary: 90,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation