Senior Mechanical Engineer
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for a positive and enthusiastic, Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a fast growing team within their Electrical division.
Reporting line – Mechanical Engineering Manager
- You will lead the development of FMEAs, engineering drawings and prototype control plans
- Responsible in playing an active role in design reviews for projects
- To interpret test results and execute any necessary design changes
- To perform product maintenance engineering activities and consult with remote support teams
- Will support customer solution projects when needed
- You will act to resolve urgent quality issues, including customer visits if necessary
- Working towards becoming a Design Authority for relevant products
- Bachelors degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering, system engineering or similar
- Ideally, 3 or more years experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Experience working with IEC standards
- Excellent knowledge of electrical design and development preferred
- Strong PC skills, including 3D drawing packages
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with international locations and cultures
- Flexibility to travel small amounts to customers or manufacturing locations (under 20%)
Fluent in English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Leicestershire, England
- Salary: £50,000
- Industry: Electrical / Industrial