Senior Application Engineer – Electro-Hydraulic Systems
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for an ambitious, resilient and customer focused Application Engineer, to join the fast growing Power Motion Control team.
Reporting line – Application Engineering Manager
- Actively driving the platform strategy for selected applications to the expectations and requires of the sales plans
- Active support to Sales Engineers and other application engineers in the analysis of customer requirements and the provision of appropriate technical solutions
- To be able to build long-term, close relationships with key clients
- Responsible for achieving platform sales goals
- Work with new and existing customers in the industrial market segment
- Preparation of technical presentations for internal teams and clients
- Regular updates with the responsible Product Managers in the areas where the products does not meet the industry requirements / needs / standards (e.g. performance, costs, lead time, etc.)
- Support in the develop of market product specifications to ensure adequate corrective action, taking into account the requirements / needs / standards / expectations of each customer
- Collaborate with Chief application engineer to develop the value proposition for the industrial distribution segments
- Provide technical input on sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations and make sure they match our clients capabilities and offerings
- Customer and market observation to identify the short and long term sales / growth potential
- Bachelors degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering or similar
- Ideally, 3 or more years experience in application support roles
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with Electro-Hydraulic Systems markets and applications, preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge / experience with E-PLAN is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convince and inspire others
- Demonstrate strategic ability and be independent, ambitious, resilient and a team player
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Frankfurt
- Salary: Discussed upon application
- Industry: Industrial