Sales Manager Europe – Process Control Solutions
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leader within Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology who are at the forefront of driving the modern world forward. The company is split into 4 business units with the Semiconductor segment having over €1 billion in revenue.
Our client is looking for a technical, customer focused Sales Manager to be responsible for the Process Control Solutions for the Semiconductor business unit.
- Represent the entire product range of Process Control Solutions in Europe (with a focus on Central Europe)
- Maintain existing customer relationships, build reference customers and proactively attract new customers
- Autonomously initiate, fully manage and complete sales projects
- Provide technical and financial advice to customers in selecting and configuring solutions together with local and international colleagues
- Ensure the achievement of budget targets
- Initiate and organise local marketing activities such as; trade fairs and seminars
- Support customer and market analysis
- Develop Sales strategies for responsible region
- Degree in Natural Science, Physics, Engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the semiconductor industry
- Ability to understand High tech / complex products
- Proven track-record of negotiating with technical and commercial buyers
- Customer-focused thinking and acting as well as team orientation
- Independent working method and initiative
- Ability to travel across Europe
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Home office within Germany
- Salary: 150,000€ + car
- Industry: Industrial Automation