Sales Manager EMEA – eMobility
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for an organised, strategic and motivated Sales Manager to lead a new product line for eMobility within the organisation to strengthen its current footprint.
Reporting line – eMobility Business Unit Director
- Responsible for growing a new business unit / product line within my client’s business
- Manage and prioritize the opportunity pipeline and maximum conversation rate to wins, responsible for serial and project related price negotiations according to target from pre-RFQ phase until end of production (EOP)
- Develop and control of the global customer related pricing strategy in line with other business units and segments
- Responsible for development of accurate business cases with support of all relevant functions such as Engineering, operations, supply chain and finance from RFQ to management approval
- Identify key countries and key accounts to maximise growth within the channel
- Ensure contract terms for new projects are negotiated to maximize the benefit of my client (pricing, costs, volume, warranties, raw material price clause, intellectual property, design ownership, etc.)
- Prepare plans and budgets for commercial function so that it has sufficient resources to achieve agreed sales objectives
- Bachelor degree education in business administration, engineering or similar
- Relevant experience of sales or account management within the automotive industry is a MUST
- Strong capabilities and knowledge of automotive related processes such as; engineering change management, cost breakdown analysis, auctions, project management, VDA, IATF
- Financial skills to understand the business case and identify levers to improve
- Experience in leading projects / project teams
- Excellent PC skills (Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Flexibility to travel within EMEA
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Cologne area
- Salary: 130,000€ + Car
- Industry: Automotive