Sales Manager EMEA
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
My client is looking for a motivated and strategic Sales Manager to lead the Panel Builder product line within EMEA.
Reporting Line – Sales Leader for Motor Control
- Define sales targets and growth in Panel Builder Channel for each Country Sales Organisations and Key Panel Builder accounts
- Create and implement sales strategies enabling Industrial Control and Protection Division to target PB customers
- Proactively work with other divisions across the company for comprehensive product and service offers
- Identify key countries and key accounts to maximise growth of the channel
- Market analysis for competitors and business characteristics in the channel
- Identify the channel needs (e.g. engineering, tools, engineering support, stock, etc. to fully support the business growth
- Create actions for each product line and develop project teams to deliver key requirements
- University degree in relevant subjects, engineering degree desirable
- Knowledge of customers and competition across electrical panel builder products
- Proven experience of Sales and marketing in the Electrical market
- Ability to work closely with key customers, obtain market knowledge of competitors and customers structures, as well as win new customers
- Flexibility to travel within EMEA
- Strategic mindset, Fantastic planning and execution capability
English is a must. German and Italian are a bonus
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Cologne
- Salary: 115,000€
- Industry: Electrical