Sales Manager – DACH region
MasterSearch are currently working with a world leading provider of Automation provider across the Global Semiconductor manufacturing industry with a focus at Wafer level
Our client is looking for a technical, self-driven and Collaborative Sales Manager to be responsible for New Equipment sales across the DACH region.
Reporting line – Senior Sales Director
- Manages all sales related facets of strategic alignment, relationship management, sales process and engagement
- Develops an integrated relationship model and sales approach that can allow the company to partner with the key account in performance based delivery model
- Oversees alignment with key account Business Drivers and assures continuity between sales and delivery (solution) team mates
- Provides comprehensive reports regularly
- Drives growth to achieve top line revenue while continually enhancing the level of customer satisfaction delivered to Semiconductor end user customers
- Development of market requirements and sales plans; establish both market and target customer strategies
- Succinctly define new business opportunities, articulate business cases and drive effective decisions across senior management
- Responsible for successfully managing the needs of the customers in order to meet the company’s overall business plans and strategies
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers
- Contribute to the development and presentation of products and solutions to customer needs
- Prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Supports annual business plan development in conjunction with Director of sales
- Maintain accurate CRM process
- Monitor and share market and competitor analysis with team
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values. Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments; Marketing, Finance, Customer support, Operations, Service, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in a technical discipline
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in the Semiconductor industry
- Establish relationships within the semiconductor and/or adjacent market
- Willingness to travel and work within a global team
- Proven experience in driving best of class customer satisfaction and achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated understanding of customer and market dynamics and future trends,
- Experience in coordinating projects
- Experience in Salesforce and/or Oracle is beneficial
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Home-office in Germany
- Salary: To be discussed upon application
- Industry: Semiconductor Equipment