Sales Manager – Additive Manufacturing Europe
MasterSearch are currently working with a world leader in machine manufacturing for plastics processing who are continuously driving innovation across their focus markets.
Our client is looking for a technical, customer focused Sales Manager to be responsible for Additive manufacturing machine sales across Europe.
Reporting line – Head of Sales for Additive Manufacturing
- Your core task is the strategic processing of the market. You define and acquire new customers, conduct active market and customer development and identify new sales potential
- Be able to “open new doors” with new customers as well as drive sales growth within current accounts within the region
- Act as a valued contact person between company and customer and be by the customers side by holding company by technology and offer presentations, advising on technical details, framework agreements and successfully managing key projects for your customers
- To capture today’s requirements for additive manufacturing and to inspire the customers with fresh ideas and innovative, environmentally friendly concepts
- To recognise trends and routinely rely on instruments for market observation and competition analysis
- To represent the company in relevant committees and at events, thereby expanding your network with industry-specific customers
- Completed degree in business administration sales, or a technical topic
- Several years of professional experience in sales of 3D printing / additive manufacturing machinery
- Ability to understand High tech / complex products
- Proven track-record of negotiating with technical and commercial buyers
- Strong communication and organisation skills as well as enjoyment of dealing with customers
- Solution-oriented personality who can impress and enjoy working with customers
- Ability to travel across Europe
Fluent in English and French
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Home office in Germany or France
- Salary: 90,000 - 100,000€ Fixed + bonus
- Industry: Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing