MasterSearch are currently working with a world leading provider for state-of-the-art automated equipment for the Wafer level and back end industries being responsible for multiple platforms.
Our client is looking for a technical, organized and customer focused Sales Manager to be responsible for New Equipment sales across a global scale.
Reporting line – Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Actively find and win new customers as well as manage and develop existing customers
- Responsibility for sales across new equipment
- Initiate, fully manage and complete sales projects
- Provide technical and financial advice to customers in selecting and configuring solutions together with local and international colleagues
- Budget and P&L planning as well as monthly sales figures / reports for Vice President of sales
- Represent the company at trade fairs, conferences and other industry / customer events as well as customer visits globally
- Handle all administrative activities in the sales area; Concept and offer preparation, Offer-tracking, Revision of offer templates, Processing of price and product calculations, Market and Competitor analyse, etc.
- Completed degree in the field of; Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Physics, Materials Science or similar
- Several years of professional experience in sales of machinery / equipment used in the SMT or Semiconductor industries
- Ability to understand High tech / complex products
- Proven track-record of negotiating with technical and commercial buyers
- Strong communication and organisation skills as well as enjoyment of dealing with customers
- Independent working method and initiative
- Ability to travel globally – main focus across Europe + Asia
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: To be discussed upon application
- Industry: Machinery / Equipment