Sales Manager – UK&I
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of air filtration solutions, who have warehousing and distribution facilities in over 20 countries globally.
Our client is looking for a hands-on, strategic Sales / Country Manager with proven leadership capabilities ideally with experience with remote teams.
Reporting line – Vice President of Sales & Marketing – Europe
- Responsible for developing and managing the UK / Irish business successfully, based on short term and long terms strategic growth plans
- Responsible for taking in lead in developing a collaborative and successful sales team with current members and facilitating the professional development of individual sales professionals
- Participate as a key member of the European executive sales teams in total business strategic and tactical planning
- Development of new customers and markets as well as managing existing customer relationships for volume growth and overall profitability
- To understand product costs and margins and provide leadership in pricing strategies and implementation of price changes. Optimizes profit by product, by product group and by customer
- Maintain pricing integrity on a country by country level to drive market share and limit competitors’ market penetration
- Responsible for developing and executing effective sales strategies for existing and new markets, to include product and customer rationalization, channel analysis, market intelligence in existing and target markets and overall alignment with business team leaders on sales, inventory and operations planning
- Work with global teams to identify and develop additionally business opportunities for new products / new categories / new customers through effective collaboration with R&D, Marketing and Manufacturing
- Increase awareness of company as a quality supplier in our key business categories to support a future pipeline of new business, including working with marketing teams
- Developing accurate sales forecasts for short term and long term
- Bachelor degree education in business administration, engineering or similar is ideal
- Proven success in building strong international and remote sales teams
- Proven experience with high value added product selling, pricing, negotiating and channel management as well as making a transition from a product sale to a solution sale
- Solid regional sales track record within European markets / multi-national customers, is ideal
- Ability to communicate and sell both products and value concepts at various organisational levels
- Strong P&L management capability, a history of consistently delivering on expectations for growth and profitability
- Experience with SAP and CRMs such as; Salesforce is a bonus
- Possesses a natural way of influencing, both internally and externally. A master at diplomacy and has excellent listening skills, yet without lacking in leadership and drive to move things forward
- Must have experience in providing strategic direction for the development of target marketing and promotional campaigns designed to achieve specific growth objectives
- Previous experience in a Filtration industry is a plus
Fluent in English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: North East England
- Salary: £75,000 + 20% bonus + company car
- Industry: Industrial