MasterSearch are currently working with an international leader for individual solutions for customers within the Automotive and Aerospace industries with over 10,000 employees based in 45 global locations.
My client is looking for an experienced, customer focused Quality Manager to be based in Stuttgart region supporting customers and leading and guiding a team of 16.
Reporting line – Plant Manager
- Customer support in the project and production phase
- Implementation and coordination of warranty activities
- Testing and implementation of customer-specific requirements
- Tracking of customer-specific quality information and regular reporting
- Support of production sites during customer visits and audits
- Completed studies within a technical topic or technician with quality training
- Several years of professional experience in quality management, preferably in the automotive environment
- Ideally, special education in the quality area, such as DQG quality manager, possibly DGQ auditor and process auditor to VDA6.3
- Experience with quality techniques with standards such as; FMEA, PPAP, 8D Report, ISO9001, IATF16949
- You have team spirit, social competence and personal initiative
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Stuttgart
- Salary: 120,000€ + car
- Industry: Automotive