MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
My client is looking for a committed and energetic Quality Manager, to optimise team performance and maximise customer satisfaction within their Automotive sector.
Reporting line – Plant Manager
- Responsible for a team of 11 quality engineers and technicians
- Drive the improvement of organizational capability in the area of Quality
- To strive an improvement in quality based leading and lagging indicators including SPC
- To minimise the cost of operation within a short and long-term timeframe
- To assure shipment of products to customers specification and PPAP (SQAM) requirements
- Represent the business during meetings with Suppliers and external customers for Quality purposes
- Develop and meet both profit and strategic plans within the department
- Manage and lead the internal Quality Systems Audit program for the business
- University degree in Technical Engineering
- Ideally 5 years’ experience within the Automotive, Industrial or Machinery industry
- Experience with ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949 is preferred
- Strong negation skills with ability to build good relations with Internal and External customers
- Ready to be involved in daily operations and work on the shop-floor
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Thuringia
- Salary: 110,000€ + Car
- Industry: Automotive