MasterSearch are currently working with an internationally successful, Hardware and Software solution provider who specialise across Automotive, Industrial and IT Networks.
Our client is looking for an QS Engineer within an agile environment to be based near Munich. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the company’s products and thus contributing to the success of the company.
- Creation of test concepts and specifications
- Conception and development of automated tests in Python
- Work closely with Software and Hardware departments as well as Product management
- Creation of test cases or scenarios based on technical requirements
- Construction of test environments
- Conducting tests and documentation of the test runs
- Deviation management and execution of error checks
- Successfully completed studies within a technical orientation
- Practical programming experience
- Relevant work experience in the areas of quality assurance and software testing is preferred
- Knowledge of current test technologies and tools, embedded systems experience is desirable
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Intermediate level German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Munich area
- Salary: 60,000€
- Industry: Industrial