Project Manager R&D
MasterSearch are currently working with a leader in sensor technology with more than 30 subsidiaries globally who focus on developing intelligent factory and process automation solutions.
My client is looking for a focused and process orientated Project Manager for the large, complex projects within the Research & Development department.
Reporting line – Head of Research & Development
- You are responsible for leading the high turnover / complex projects within R&D across the commercial and technical side ensuring in project success
- You plan and control compliance with specifications (technical, scheduling, commercial
- You define project goals and the project plan together with other teams within the company
- To lead project teams up to 6 – 20 people, from the development process to project success / completion
- To ensure all project documentation is completed
- Successfully completed studies in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation Technology, Industrial Engineering or similar
- 2+ years experience in Project Management in the area of development
- Experience in leading project teams of more than 5 employees
- Knowledge of Software, Electronics and Mechanics is ideal
- Ability to communicate purposefully with the target group
- You are process orientated
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: 80,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation