Project Manager for development projects
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the global leaders in Energy Management and Automation with approximately 100,000 employees across the globe and over $20 Billion in revenue.
My client is looking for Innovative and technical Project Manager to be a part of their Home Automation segment, to be responsible for development projects within the field of building system technology to continue to drive innovation.
Reporting line – Head of Development
- Together with the various teams, you are responsible for the development of new products with a focus on hardware related software development.
- You use agile development methods and take over the technical project management of an internal development team (Scrum master).
- They define and answer the product specification, keep an eye on the costs and coordinate closely with the involved project managers about the current status.
- Together with Offer Management / Product Management, you develop the product roadmap and are instrumental in the success of business unit
- They ensure that the right decisions are made at the right time and are in control of all problems and risks.
- A completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- Ideally, professional experience as a Development Engineer in the design and architecture of hardware-related software systems.
- You are familiar with the new development of embedded software and have a deep understanding of agile development methods, ideally in the role of a Scrum Master.
- In addition to the technical skills, you bring a market-based understanding and are able to include them in the decision making
Fluent in English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Cologne area
- Salary: 110,000€
- Industry: Automation