Program Manager – eMobility
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for an analytical and business minded Program Manager to be a part of a brand new business unit within my clients multi-billion company.
Location – Cologne area
Reporting line – Head of Program Management EMEA
- Manages PROLaunch NPI (New Product Introduction) and VAVE (Value analysis/Value Engineering) programs and projects
- Responsibility, authority and accountability for every project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments
- Executes leadership across the international project teams from customer RFQ/RFI to successful product launch, fully responsible and in control of projects/programs
- Deliver several PROLaunch projects/programs with travel expected within EMEA
- Manages all risk and requirements of the projects through effective planning, controlling and measuring all elements to ensure requirements and goals are successfully achieved within budget
- Ensure adequate support to the program teams by coordinating program reviews, preparing and publishing program management reports
- Manages effective program/project communications. Improve organisation responsiveness to customer requirements. Manages customers expectations and commitments internal to the business
- Manages the profit and loss of the ProLaunch NPI and VAVE programs and projects
- Maintains program management metrics for earned value, quality, technical performance and delivery through all of PROLaunch phases
- Coordinates all requirements, risks and opportunities of platform programs into a complete integrated entity
- Works closely with team to receive input to promote rapid resolution to issues, Coaches and provides feedback based on performance indicators
- Provides periodic program/project updates (program status report) of current situations relating to contractual milestones, problem and high-risk areas (i.e. technical, costs, schedule)
- Develops automotive expertise and skill set across the ICPD division and facilitates the implementation of automotive program management and quality processes
- Bachelors degree required, Electrical Engineering or similar preferred
- 3+ years’ experience within automotive program management or a combination of program management with engineering, product development, and/or operational management
- Experience in Automotive New Product Introduction or Operational projects
- Fully demonstrating to proficient in automotive project management methodologies, processes and tools like PPAP, APQP and IATF 16949
- Proven leadership skills – capability to lead change in an integrated product team environment across multiple sites and customers globally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbally and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to customers and management
- Capable of initiating and successfully managing all projects within a matrix organisation
- Lean/Six Sigma skill set to assist and drive PROLaucnh NPI and VAVE projects
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Cologne area
- Salary: 110,000€ + Car
- Industry: Automotive