Production Manager – Low Voltage Assembly
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for a Production Manager for their Electrical Manufacturing plant based in Schrems. You will be responsible for managing the assembly for low voltage systems, by achieving customer satisfaction, profitability, on time performance and quality on an international level.
- Lead and motivate the team in the department to achieve optimum performance and quality
- Establish metrics for performance evaluation. Setup and continuously improve the Low Voltage systems assembly line
- Consider warehouses, late point definition centres and sheet metal production plants in the production process setup
- Collaborate with other system production sites in the network
- Collaborate with other project engineering departments internally
- Develop team members with focus on building organisational capability and flexible workforce
- Capacity planning in relation to customer demand with significant seasonal fluctuations
- Perform changes and evaluate documents for production and check technical documentation issued by project engineering
- Lead the implementation of new product designs into the manufacturing environment
- Deep knowledge of industrial manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Low Voltage assemblies, power management, switchgears
- Deep knowledge of EN 61439 and EN 8001
- Knowledge of switchgears and distribution solutions
- Experience in Lean Management / Six Sigma in a Production environment
- Proven experience of supplier set up and negotiations
- To be able to budget and CAPEX development and control
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Lower Austria
- Salary: 115,000€
- Industry: Industrial Manufacturing