MasterSearch are currently working with an internationally known company that specialises within motion technology and sensor technology across applications such as; Industrial Automation, Automotive and Medical technology.
Our client is looking for an independent and goal orientated Process Engineer to be based in Mainz to create measurement and test systems for Wafer technology and PCB chips.
Reporting line – Director of Chip Development / Team Leader
- Planning, construction and support of measuring and test systems for the electrical and magnetic test of magnetoresistive sensor chips on wafer level and PCB
- Qualification of measuring systems for series production
- Monitoring the measurement and testing processes in series production
- Characterization of prototypes and individual pieces also in connection with complaints
- Close to cooperation with project managers and development engineers to plan, conduct, coordinate and evaluate trials
- The responsibility of supervision of work packages takes place within product development and basic projects
- Completed Engineering Studies or Technical Education
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of measurement and test engineering, electronics, mechatronics and microsystem technology
- Knowledge in the field of magnetoresistive or other sensors desirable
- Knowledge in LabView and CVI desirable
- Structured, systematic, goal-orientated and independent way of working
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Mainz
- Salary: 60,000€
- Industry: Industrial