PCB Design Engineer / Layouter
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sensor technology and measurement instruments, with more than 30 subsidiaries globally who focus on developing intelligent factory and process automation solutions.
My client is looking for a passionate and committed PCB Design Engineer to grow the Research & Development team in order to continue to provide economical solutions for their customers.
Reporting line – Head of Research & Development
- Designing and creating layouts for circuit boards from circuit diagrams
- Further development and optimisation of existing layouts
- Discuss the results with the development teams
- Examination and documentation of the layouts
- Cooperation with the departments Development, Construction and Industrial Engineering
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a similar subject
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Altium Design
- In-depth experience of electronics and EMC from PCBA
- Knowledge of other layout tools such as CADstar, Ultiboard, Zuken CR-5000 are advantageous
- Strong communication skills and able to work independently and within a team
Intermediate German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin
- Salary: 65,000€
- Industry: Electrical Engineer