MasterSearch are currently working with one of the technology leaders for sensors across multiple applications who are looking to continue the growth of the mechanical engineering team based in Berlin
Our client is searching for a talented and dedicated Mechanical Engineer to join the team and be responsible for making key decisions to drive improvement across the products within my client’s portfolio.
Reporting line – Head of Research & Development
- Design and re-design of the mechanical components to improve manufacturability and reduce costs while continuing to drive high quality
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities
- Root cause analysis on existing designs to eliminate failure modes to drive high quality and low costs
- Provide engineering support to the rest of the organisation to bring leading edge, high performance and innovative product to the marketplace
- Support and participate in investigations in yield and reliability failure modes associated with mechanical designs
- Develop supplier capabilities to deliver lower cost components on time while meeting quality and cost objectives by having well-conceived supplier quality plans and strategies
- To make key decisions to drive product improvement on quality and a cost basis
- Completed studies in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 or more years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering, ideally with high tech products
- Project management skills and hands on problem solving experience
- Engineering computer applications including CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Exposure to DFMEA, SPC, Six Sigma methodologies
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin
- Salary: 65,000€
- Industry: Electrical Engineering