Key Account Manager – Daimler
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading auto parts supplier, primarily involved in design, manufacture and sales of exterior auto parts.
Our client is looking for a strategical and experienced Key Account Manager to be a part of a team that is responsible for one of the largest growing accounts (Daimler).
Reporting line – Sales Director Europe
- Responsible for related account management (Daimler) for business development, customer management, project management and information management
- Handling of incoming requests
- Conducting price negotiations
- Checking the request documents and allocating tasks internally to the calculation team
- Clarifying the technical details and open topics with the Technical Development department at the customer
- Creating requests and discussing options with potential equipment suppliers
- Preparing the necessary documentation to issue orders, handover to customer and inputting in the customer system
- Introducing the concepts and offer prerequisites to the customer
- Transferring to the internal project team and tracking first steps of the project team after winning the project
- Set-up customer cost break down together with the cost estimator
- Manage engineering change requests with local and overseas teams,
- Attending of customer project reviews and representation of sales team
- Supervising the ordering system
- Creating the invoices including all amendments
- Supporting the project team on critical issues
- Completed studies in Engineering, Business management or other approved discipline
- 3+ years of sales / key account management experience in the Automotive industry is a must (exterior / metal parts are a plus)
- Ability to understand technical products
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Financial and commercial skills; P&L, Cost estimating, Pricing
- Market and Customer knowledge within Automotive sector
- Experience with Value Proposition Design & Communication
- An excellent team player
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Munich
- Salary: 90,000€ + 10% bonus + Company Car
- Industry: Automotive