Human Resources Business Partner
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sensor technology and measurement instruments, with more than 30 subsidiaries globally who focus on developing intelligent factory and process automation solutions.
My client is looking for a focused and organised Human Resources Business Partner, to be part of a team of 3 responsible for a plant with over 300 employees.
Reporting line – Group HR Leader
- Support and advise our managers in all personnel-related and labor law issues
- To continue the positive cooperation with the works council
- You will implement and further develop the company health management
- To be involved in cross-location HR projects, to help shape the company’s HR processes
- To take on the holistic personnel support from Recruitment to personnel development for the commercial employees
- Successful completed studies in Mechanical Engineering or similar is preferred
- Several years of experience in HR Generalist work, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- You have already successfully resolved labour law issues
- To have an interest in pragmatic solutions and quick implementation, while keeping an eye on the needs of the employees
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: 60,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation