Human Resources Advisor
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of air filtration solutions, who have warehousing and distribution facilities in over 20 countries globally.
Our client is looking for an organized HR Advisor to be the first point of contact for all HR queries in Germany and actively supports the operation of the business with all generalist HR activities.
Reporting line – Vice President of HR Europe
- To act as the first point of contact for all HR queries in Germany
- Responsible for the HR administration in all aspects
- Work closely with HR colleagues to develop, monitor, review and update all policies and procedures in line with legislation, terms and conditions of service and best practice
- Support and advise (both solicited and unsolicited) line management on all HR terms and conditions e.g. employment, company policies, safety and procedures including absence management, flexible working, maternity, organizational change, recruitment and disciplinary
- Advise employees on terms and conditions policies and procedures, including maternity and paternity leave, grievances, pay and any other issues which affect their employment
- Support and develop recruitment campaigns
- Actively contribute to the efficient running of the HR department with (ad hoc) assignments where necessary and pro-actively work on HR initiatives
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and employee management/development
- Updating manual and computerized personnel record systems and provide reports and analysis of information when required
- Support the VP HR with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings in Germany
- Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Provide management information e.g. turnover, sickness and overall performance
- Bachelors in Human Resource management or equivalent HR discipline
- 2 or more years related professional experience
- Good experience working with and advising line managers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team orientated and results focused
- First class administrative skills (personnel administration, HR metrics)
- Practically minded, able to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Excellent ability to manage and resolve conflicts
- Service oriented and pro-active attitude; enjoys complex problem-solving and collaboration
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Mannheim area
- Salary: 55,000€
- Industry: Industrial Manufacturing