Head of Research & Development
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
My client is looking for a technical and problem-solving Head of Research & Development to product system solutions for various applications including the beverage, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Reporting line – Director of Engineering for Filtration
- To manage and develop the high skilled R&D team at the site and support two other locations in Western Europe with your expertise
- Promote growth by developing new filter papers according to customer needs and food standards
- Responsible for the development budget
- Maintain the existing product range, improve / adapt and grow.
- Review and approve the technical documentation
- Work closely with customers and other internal teams such as; Sales, marketing etc.
- To conduct research on new raw materials and applications until their possible patentability
- Oversee the operation of the R&D testing facility and technicians to continue to provide high quality, analytical and product validation testing services in a safe and cost-effective environment
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in engineering or comparable subject
- Proven experience managing a team and successful project management in multi-functional groups
- Ability to understand technical products, applications development and manufacturing, understanding of Filtration is preferred
- Strong problem solving and Project Management skills
- Ability to manage engineering peers at remote locations
- Ability to work closely with functions outside of Research & Development
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Rhineland-Palatinate
- Salary: 110,000€
- Industry: Food & Beverage