Head of Project Management and Maintenance
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, power management and Filtration company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
My client is looking for an organised and productive Head of Project Management and Maintenance to oversee and improve the project management within the production and maintenance of the advanced filtration systems plant.
Reporting line – Plant Manager and Technical Director
- Management of the areas of plant projects and maintenance
- Leading project teams from different departments
- Interdisciplinary planning and implementation of investment projects
- Organise and perform maintenance tasks by priority, personnel and budget
- Further development of maintenance according to the TPM method
- Ensuring the availability and productivity of facilities
- Modernisation of production facilities with own specialists
- Creation of budget and cost planning
- Identification of potentials to improve the complete value chain
- Technical studies in the field of mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Knowledge of the maintenance of process plants
- 2 or more years of leaderships experience as a supervisor or project leader
- Experience in leading and coordinating cross-departmental teams
- Strong problem solving and project management capability
- High affinity to metrics
- Openness to change, “hands-on” mentality and team-oriented approach
- Knowledge of Lean tools such as; Six Sigma, 5S, VSM (Value stream mapping) would be beneficial
- Knowledge in injection moulding and tool making would be advantageous
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Mainz area
- Salary: To be discussed upon application
- Industry: Industrial, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage