Head of Product Management
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and assertive Head of Product Management, to take charge of their Product Management department within HMI sector.
Reporting line – Head of Product line Command & Control
- Management of the product management department / team focusing on HMI product lines
- Sales responsibility for the product area HMI
- Consistent development of new revenue and earning potential for control devices
- Coordination and implementation of market and competitor analysist as well as marketing campaigns within close coordination of the Central Marketing in EMEA
- Strategic planning and further development of the product portfolio
- Obtaining and managing cooperation partners
- Expansion and further development of the PM team
- Close cooperation with internal interfaces within engineering, production, quality and supply chain teams
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, economics or comparable subjects
- In-depth knowledge and experience of portfolio management
- A strong marketing or sales profile with a pronounced strategic mind-set and working methods
- Practical experience in product management and development of market-driven business models
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- High enthusiasm and assertiveness, as well as great negotiating skills
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Cologne
- Salary: 130,000€ + Car
- Industry: Industrial Automation / Automotive