Head of Global Customer Support
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leader within Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology who are at the forefront of driving the modern world forward. The company is split into 4 business units with the Semiconductor segment having over €1 billion in revenue.
Our client is looking for a structured and strategic leader, to be Head of Global Customer Support within the Photomask industry to take the service team to the next level.
Reporting line – Vice President of Global Sales & Customer Support
- Management of international customer support teams
- Manage global customer support in the regions of USA, EU, APAC
- Direct and indirect management via distributor organizations and headquarter based support organization, work in matrix organization
- Develop Service Managers as leaders
- Establish and reinforce robust process of reporting on KPIs. Ensure continuous interpretation and improvements. Align with customers on priorities. Continuously improve processes.
- Perform with your teams installations, relocations, system repairs and maintenance
- Handle customer escalations, reinforce escalation management
- Ensure hotline support
- Communication to key customers. Visit key customers on a regular basis
- Collaborate in strategic planning and strategy implementation
- Initiate improvement projects and develop processes
- Review resource requirements, initiate resource adjustments and training of staff. Enhance skill package of staff including methodological skills
- Ensure spare parts availability in time and quality in collaboration with operations and local organizations
- Highly customer oriented while leading towards a profitable business
- Collaborate with the service sales team for service contracts, service P&L responsibility. Roll-out of service contracts and service products
- Cooperate with peers for common targets, across field of businesses and with counterparts
- Collaborate with R&D on new product developments and introduce support to customers for new products
- Conduct international service meetings
- Technical studies or commercial studies. Basic knowledge of business administration and logistics
- 10 years experience in a company with a technical market environment. Ideally, semiconductor industry
- Customer service with direct customer contact in an international environment
- 5 years management experience in the product support area, ideally matrix organizations
- Strong communication skills
- Structured approach to solving issues and approaching tasks, drives organizational development
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability to motivate employees
- Willingness to travel
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Thuringia, Germany
- Salary: 150,000€ + car
- Industry: Semiconductor Industry