Master Search are currently working with an innovative electronics and sensor company who focus across the Automotive and Industrial Automation industry, who are currently in search to grow there Hardware team who support the entire business.
Reporting Line – Head of Hardware
- Support offer preparation – Cost estimate, appointment planning, specification sheet defining
- Collaboration at development of technical specifications – Concept development, specification sheet defining
- Mentoring / teaching junior team members
- Development of digital and analogue hardware components for embedded systems – Circuits development, simulation, component selection and CAE input
- PCB Layout supervision
- Launch and test of components
- Support authorisations and certificates
- Completed studies in electronic engineering, messaging engineering or compatible
- Ideally experience with Embedded Systems
- Experience in simulating digital and analogue circuits
- Experienced in digital and analogue hardware design
- Microcontrollers (ARM Cortex M/A or the like and DDR RAM
- Sensors, engine control, displays, interfaces, DC/DC converters, battery technology, RFID, Bluetooth, USB, CAN Bus, WLAN
- Know-how in EMC and suppression
- Know-how in PLD / FPGA programming
- Desirable experience in – Microcontroller programming in C and Assembler, power electronic, wireless power transmission
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Salary: 80,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation / Automotive