Hardware Development Engineer
MasterSearch are currently working with an internationally successful, Hardware and Software solution provider who specialise across Automotive, Industrial and IT Networks.
Our client is looking for an experienced Hardware Development Engineer to be responsible for developing assemblies and devices for Industrial and Automotive applications.
Reporting line – Team Leader – Hardware
- Develop assemblies and devices for Industrial and Automotive applications across the entire business
- Implementation of product and custom development focused 32 bit microprocessor circuits in combination with FPGA design and analog technology
- Creation of concepts
- Schematics and PCB layout development
- Commissioning and test
- Supervision of the production including the production of testing equipment
- Successfully completed studies in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Proven experience in hardware Development (including high-speed digital technology, VHDL / FPGA, EMC, HF and analog technology is ideal)
- Experience with C / C++ programming
- Knowledge in measurement instruments and hardware development tools is preferred
- Experience with communication technologies such as; Ethernet, CAN and WLAN is desirable
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Munich area
- Salary: 70,000€
- Industry: Automotive and Industrial