Global Product Manager
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial Product Manager to join a friendly, dynamic and global focused team focusing on HMIs.
Reporting line – Head of Product Management HMI & PLC
- Responsible management of the product portfolio for HMIs
- To obtain product-relevant market and competitor information to manage the product portfolio – pricing, market trends, benchmarking etc.
- Conception of market launch and product strategies
- Management of the entire product life cycle in terms of new development i.e. Product introduction, pricing product modification, product discontinuation
- Creating specifications in close collaboration with project management and R&D
- Carrying our monthly product reports
- Working close with the responsible sales organisations
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, economics or comparable subjects
- In-depth knowledge of portfolio management
- Knowledge in automation and / or machinery operating concepts (preferred)
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Innovation and entrepreneurial way of thinking as well as structured and goal-oriented way of working
Fluent in both German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Cologne
- Salary: 100,000€ + car
- Industry: Industrial Automation