Global Head of Dental Business Sector Visualization
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leader within the Microscopy industry. The company is also a global leader across all of their applications / product groups.
Our client is looking for a strategic and focused leader to break into a new market for the company, you will be responsible to plan, develop and execute the strategy to grow this business unit / region.
Reporting line – Head of Business Unit Visualization
- Develop the business growth strategy including a global roll-out of identified sales channels, strategic collaboration partners and best practice setting
- Develop the product / service / project portfolio strategy and ensure the execution according to the business plan throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Perform global market segmentation and targeting and identify new market segments and elaborate diversification strategies
- Ensure the continuous monitoring and evaluation of relevant developments and trends in the market, such as; customer demands, competition activities, alternative technologies.
- Permanent monitoring and evaluation of sales & market share
- Recognize future relevant applications
- Take the lead and develop together with Business Sector Management and the Product Strategy Team, the long-term strategic business / product roadmaps and plans for the Dental business
- Deliver requirement documents including business objectives and product requirements specifications
- Work closely together with Regulatory and Clinical affairs to ensure timely, cost-effective clinical studies for registration
- Initiate and drive a major innovation process in order to secure a steady pipeline of promising new products. Support the patent-development to secure R&D results
- Own the product lifecycle management, including phase-out
- Ensure an adequate training concept for sales and customers in close cooperation with Learning Management to ensure successful broadening of microsurgical concepts in the market
- Support downstream marketing and provide input to marketing plan and communication strategy
- Identify and develop key partnerships with complementary industry players to ensure access to market
- Maintain close contact with key opinion leaders for con-joint development and input into development activities and maintain contact to global reference sites and users
- Close alignment with internal stakeholders to ensure optimal implementation of the development and execution strategies of the company
- Support the information link between R&D and sales organization
- Plan and implement tactics with responsibility to managing expenses to budget, meeting timelines and deadlines and measuring effectiveness of projects
- Guide, motivation, assess, control and develop team members and cultivate and promote the company culture and values
- Development and communication a clear strategy for your area of responsibility and ensure efficient structure and processes
- Degree in Medical, Physics, Science, Engineering or similar studies
- Several years of professional experience within the Dental industry
- Experience in developing / creating and implementing strategies
- Ability to understand High tech / complex products
- Proven track-record of excellent leadership
- Customer-focused thinking and acting as well as team orientation
- Strong ability to spot new markets / opportunities for the product group to grow
- Ability to travel as required on a global scale
Fluent in English, German knowledge is a bonus
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: 1 hour from Munich
- Salary: 130,000€ + 30,000€ bonus + Company car
- Industry: Medical