Financial Controller – EMEA
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical, automotive and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
My client is looking for an analytical and organised Finance Controller to be responsible for a 3 digit million Electrical focused business unit across EMEA.
Reporting line – Senior Controller for Financial Planning and Reporting
- To provide the Leadership Team and Sales Management with monthly forecasts, reports and variance analyses and recommend corrective actions to address unfavourable variances
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly sales forecast in collaboration with operations and Sales Team for the business unit
- Responsible for coordination of tender vet process (review of information provided by sales and coordinate tender vet meeting for Senior Management)
- Develop and coordinate business unit profit plan and strategic plan in collaboration with the Sales Team and Senior Management
- Responsible for managing reporting requirements from divisions such as sales, margin and product line reports
- Support ad hoc sales projects and monitors SIP activities
- Responsible for further development and implementation of existing sales reporting tools to provide timely and relevant information to sales, region/division, Senior and corporate management to improve efficiency
- Ensure data integrity to provide information which is accurate, consistent and transparent
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, ideally with a specialisation in finance / Controlling or similar
- 3 + years’ experience as a Controller
- Ideally experience in leading one or more employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally SAP
- Strong analytical and organisational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels of management
Fluent German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Salary: 110,000€
- Industry: Electrical / Industrial