Field Service Engineer
MasterSearch are currently working with a leader in wafer processing solutions who are operating across 19 countries in Europe, Africa, USA and Asia, although the business is part of a larger Equipment manufacturer group.
Our client is looking for a technical, problem-solving Customer Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer to be responsible across mainly Europe.
Reporting line – Service Manager Europe
- Installation and start-up of new equipment or upgrades based at customer sites
- Servicing of existing equipment, trouble shooting
- Following and working to documented ‘best known’ methords
- Liaising with the Technical support team in the head office to resolve issues
- Documenting all work performed
- Taking ownership of and managing projects at customer sites
- Representing the company in front of customers in a loyal, focused way
- Certified Engineer or degree from advanced technology college or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in Semiconductor equipment or Vacuum technology, Process measuring and control technology, Plasma technology
- Ability to understand High tech / complex products
- Strong communication and organisation skills as well as enjoyment of dealing with customers
- Independent working method and initiative
- Ability to travel globally – main focus across Europe
Fluent in English is a must, German knowledge is a bonus
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Stuttgart area or Dresden area
- Salary: To be discussed upon application
- Industry: Semiconductor Equipment