Field Sales Manager – Germany
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of air filtration solutions, who have warehousing and distribution facilities in over 20 countries globally.
Our client is looking for a Field Sales Manager to be responsible for managing the Field Sales Team across Germany and to be the key sales face with key customers.
Reporting line – Vice President of Sales Europe
- To grow and develop the business working with the field sales team and key accounts assigned in Germany to achieve the agreed KPIs e.g. Sales, price rise & order projections
- Ensure the sales team are up to date with internal, regional and international targets, requirements and regulations
- Attend meetings involving the clients team and senior management for the business unit within the Central Europe region
- Contribute in a positive and professional manner to the High Purity strategy and ensure German Sales team are contributing within their regions through strong leadership
- To manage, develop, guide and coach the German field sales team to become an outstanding performing sales team by leading as an example
- Ensure Lead and Project funnel growth as well as revenue growth across Germany and manage the opportunities of the sales team by using professional tools to drive problem solving and accelerate business development
- To be active in the Sales process of winning new customers and growing new accounts
- Education within a technical topic / with a technical focus
- Ideally experience within Life Science and/or similar Supplying industries
- Ability to analyse and present commercial and technical information concisely
- Demonstrate intimate and expert knowledge of either filtration technology or the field of applications
- Minimum 5 years sales experience across technical markets
- Experience in High Purity Filtration is a bonus but not a must
- Supervisor experience is preferred
- Willingness to travel high amounts across region
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Home-office in North, East or West Germany
- Salary: To be discussed upon application
- Industry: Industrial, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage