Embedded Software Architect
MasterSearch are currently working with a leader in sensor technology with more than 30 subsidiaries globally who focus on developing intelligent factory and process automation solutions.
My client is looking for an experienced and motivated Embedded Software Architect to oversee all architecture for development projects.
Reporting line – Head of Research & Development
- You define and develop software concepts and architectures for the product development projects
- Advise colleagues on the entire process of software implementation in the V-Modell
- Implement embedded software on ARM micro-controllers (eg STM32 F0 to F7) in C and Assembler
- You will work on the Hardware Abstraction Layer, System Service Layer and Application Layer
- You maintain and develop the cross-site software implementation tool chain
- To carry out code reviews together with your colleagues and coach team members
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years experience in Software Development is ideal
- Experience in programming of Hardware Abstraction Layer, System Service Layer and Application layer
- Detailed knowledge of communication protocols
- Professional experience in C is a MUST
- Experience in requirement engineering according to V-Modell
- Experience in the field of functionally safe software
- Knowledge of Polarion, Jenkins, SVN / GIT, Google Test, PC Lint, Docker, Wedge ARM Compiler, Visual Studio / Eclipse / C++ / C#, Fieldbus or ethernet are a bonus
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: 75,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation