Development Engineer – Embedded Software
MasterSearch are currently working with a leader in sensor technology with more than 30 subsidiaries globally who focus on developing intelligent factory and process automation solutions.
My client is looking for a motivated and passionate Development Engineer to focus on Embedded Software, to help shape the future success of the cross-location development projects.
Reporting line – Head of Research & Development
- Participation in one of our agile and interdisciplinary project teams for the development of sensor systems
- Programming, verification and validation of hardware-related software
- Creation and maintenance of software system requirements in close coordination with our customers
- Design and specifications of software architecture and software testing requirements
- Analog or digital circuit design
- Graduate in technical informatics or electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of programming languages C / C++ as well as experience with the programming of micro-controllers (E.g. ARM Cortex M0-M7)
- A strong ability to systematically and analytically problem solving as well as an excellence ability to communicate
- Experience in control engineering, signal processing (e.g. analog filter design), EMC and development of analog or digital circuits advantageous
- Experience in managing software development projects in beneficial
Fluent in English, B2 German
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: 65,000€
- Industry: Electronics