MasterSearch are currently working with a leader in sensor technology with more than 30 subsidiaries globally who focus on developing intelligent factory and process automation solutions.
My client is looking for a motivated and passionate development engineer to be part of a fast growing team.
Reporting Line: Head of Research and Development
- Programming, verification and validation of hardware-related software
- Creation and maintenance of software system requirements in close coordination with our customers
- Design and specifications of software architecture and software testing requirements
- Analog or digital circuit design
- Management of subprojects in pre or product development
- Graduate in technical informatics or electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of programming languages C / C++ as well as experience with the programming of micro-controllers (FPGA advantageous)
- A strong ability to systematically and analytically problem solving as well as an excellence ability to communicate
- Experience in control engineering, signal processing (e.g. analog filter design), EMC and development of analog or digital circuits advantageous
- Experience in managing software development projects in beneficial
Fluent in both German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Berlin
- Salary: 90,000€
- Industry: Industrial Automation / Mechanical Engineering