Master Data Specialist
MasterSearch are currently working with a global leading electrical and power management company with over 85,000 employees globally and with customers in more than 150 countries.
Our client is looking for an Analytical and Problem-solving Data Quality Specialist to be responsible for implementing new sales-related tools and manage SAP.
Reporting line – Product Manager – Electrical Business unit
- Implement new sales-related tools such as configurators and master data management tools
- Manage and coordinate the requirement of requesting departments and communicate with IT and shared services to implement sales-relevant projects
- Control progress of projects from helping to prioritize project steps over the preparation of status reports to the final roll-out in sales organizations
- Maintain and program changes in the existing SAP variant configurators as well as the creation of new variants configurators in coordination with engineering, product management and production
- Implementation of price increases in coordination with management and product management
- Establish a cross-department master data management including the implementation of processes and KPI’s for quality assurance
- Continuously improve product master data in collaboration with internal departments to ensure product master data quality for product catalogues, website, price lists, product excerpts, ETIM data and 3-D data for customers is given
- Ensure high quality of master data
- Set up and prepare reports for management
- Completed studies in IT with a focus on programming and new media or a comparable degree with an interest in Marketing and/or proven IT Certification
- 3+ years experience in a data quality position
- Good Visual Studio Knowledge (or willingness to learn) as well as excellent ERP knowledge in SAP and SAP variant configurator
- Good Project Management skills, broad understanding of Business- and Supply Chain processes desired
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking, focused on results and project orientation
Fluent in English and Intermediate in German
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: North Baden-Württemberg
- Salary: To be discussed upon application
- Industry: Electrical Engineering