Business Development Manager – BMS
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of BMS / Climate technologies, who have been a specialist in this area for over 75 years.
Our client is looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to be responsible for the BMS products across London & the South East to continue growth in the region.
Reporting line – Buildings Sales Manager
- Manage and profitably increase sales of connected commercial products in London & the South East by visiting specifiers and integrators, and where possible identify and share potential sales leads for product specifications from other company segments
- Increasing sales development activity levels in line with agreed targets
- Manage and develop a key account strategy and establish strong relationships with key decisions makers and influencers within these accounts
- Complete monthly forecasting and reporting where required
- Update company CRM system to include customer visits and new projects
- Support the wider sale group to transition their skill sets towards BMS
- Create demand at end users and engineering firms through high touch specification activity via direct sales calls
- Work closely with Marketing, Engineering and Product Management for business development and sales activity
- Over the preparation of quotations, bids and related negotiations documentation
- Completed studies in business administration, engineering, Electrical or BMS Qualification or similar is ideal
- Experience working within a BMS product group
- Existing customer base within BMS consultants and BMS System integrators
- Excellent ability to be a technical problem solver
- Takes ownership and responsibility to transform technical solutions into a profitable business
- Customer focused
- Ability to travel within the region
Fluent in English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Home-office within London or the South-East
- Salary: £65,000 + bonus + car
- Industry: Building Management Systems / HVAC