Business Development Manager
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the leading solution providers in the global video surveillance industry with over 10,000 employees worldwide.
Our client is looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to be responsible for sustainable growth and the achievement of targets in your region.
Location – Home office within Germany
Reporting line – Country Manager
- Identification and generation of new sales potential as well as the conclusion of sales orders
- Promotion and sale of our video security products and solutions
- Account management / support of existing customers
- Close cooperation with the entire team in order to monitor the progress in the region and, if necessary, adjust it with the appropriate allocation of resources
- Responsibility for regional offers and support for the entire project cycle
- Identification of the most important influencing factors and drivers I the security market
- Expansion of the existing network
- Quarterly and annual target setting together with the Country Manager
- Conducting and guiding customer sales talks. Organization of local advertising and other sales promotion measure to further increase the brand presence
- Creation of offers and proposed solutions for the potential customers. Furthermore, communication of sales conditions, delivery times, etc.
- Close cooperation with the technical support team to develop projects potential and solve technical problems
- Organization and participation in trade fairs and events
- Independent planning, organization and implementation of product and sales training
- Completed studies in business administration, engineering or similar is ideal
- 3+ years experience in the field of video surveillance
- Experience in project management with a focus on the end customer is advantageous
- Motivation and commitment to develop new business potential
- Basic knowledge of IP Network, IT infrastructure and relevant hardware
- Excellent Sales, communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel across Germany
Fluent in German and English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Home-office within Germany
- Salary: 70,000€
- Industry: Electrical / Video Surveillance