Business Development Manager
MasterSearch are currently working with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of air filtration solutions, who have warehousing and distribution facilities in over 20 countries globally.
Our client is looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to be responsible for the High Purity segment across the UK & Ireland.
Reporting line – Country Manger UK & Ireland
- Develop and execute profitable sales growth within the High Purity marketplace
- Create demand at end users and engineering firms through high touch specification activity via direct sales calls
- Establish and drive the go to market model including personal contribution and account ownership and collaboration and direction with a national sales force
- Collaborate with marketing for the identification of target customers within the High Purity segment and appropriate applications
- Collaborate with other teams for local support with High Purity customers and applications
- Define, implement and program manage tactical execution of marketing and sales plans to deliver revenue objectives. This includes selection and ownership of all sales related metrics
- Work closely with Marketing, Engineering and Product Management for business development and sales activity
- Build a complete scalable business model life cycle including identification of early stage opportunities, value proposition development, fulfilment design, quote, install & commission and service
- Become the company ambassador for High Purity, which means maintaining current knowledge and expertise of applications, products, competitors, market trends and channels
- Over the preparation of quotations, bids and related negotiations documentation
- Completed studies in business administration, engineering or similar is ideal
- 5+ years experience of Sales experience in a technically orientated sales environment, High Purity is preferred but not a must
- Experience in multi-channel sales strategy
- Experience in taking ownership and managing key accounts
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments ensuring overall success
Fluent in English
Please send your application to Rhys Masterson on: email@example.com or call +44 207 101 9623.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We endeavour to respond to all applications, on some occasions this is not possible due to the volume, in this situation we will keep your profile and contact you should a suitable role come available.
- Location: Home office within the UK
- Salary: £55,000 + 20% bonus + car
- Industry: Industrial